CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Winchester 2/5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishingmaniac12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Winchester 2/5 Reply with quote

My buddy and I went to Winchester this past Sunday. We used larger shiners and right away started gettting flags left and right. Most were small fish becasue we missed many of the hook sets becasue of the large shiners. We started hooking the shiners through the back when we realized this and only missed like 2 fish the rest of the day. During the course of the day we caught 4 pickerel 5 bass and my friends first pike through the ice. The pike was just over 20 inches long so not a monster but still glad we caught what we were going for. The bass for the most part were 12 to 14 inches except for one that was 17. And the pickerel which is everyones favorite.... NOT! were all 15 inches about. We are going out again this upcoming Sunday hopefully for a bigger pike or atleast some more bass.

Not sure how to upload pictures onto my posts but if someone could tell me i have pictures of all the bass and the one pike.
PECo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Apparently, I was in the wrong spot on Sunday. Crying or Very sad I hope that the ice holds up for the weekend. Very Happy

Here's an old thread that discusses how to post photos on the forum:

http://www.ctfishtalk.com/how-the-heck-can-you-guys-post-pictures-t7833.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ice will definitely hold up. It is getting colder during the day and really cold at night. At the north end of the lake i found 5 inches of ice and really didnt thin out much on sunday. and thanks for the link i will try to post them tomoro
hila2006

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Phil we were definitely at the wrong spot on the lake Confused At least someone was hitting there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: