CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: CTFT Member Striper tourney interest???????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: CTFT Member Striper tourney interest??????? Reply with quote

Alright boys and girls anyone interested in fishing a site tourney your time to be heard is now. Hopefully we can get enough responses to put one together for this year and possibly have a 4 tournament series next year leading up to a final "Elite" tournament for qualifying teams.

Who wants to participate??

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN!
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a total bust for this season anyway. Twice this idea has been posted with very minimal interest for participation. We can't really have a tourney with 7 fisherman 4 of which i already fish with. This site should CTBassFT. There just aren't enough saltwater people here; that post anyway.Some subjects have between 100 and 300 views with 2 or 3 responses. This is not much of a "fishing community"

The lurkers are like roaches, turn the lights off and they come out of the wood work.

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE TONS OF LURKERS. SCREW IT...I AM NOT ASKING ANYMORE.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in but like you said it will have to be next season even though the fall run is on it way Very Happy

snakebite
Quint's Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who wants in for next season please send me your contact information, Once we have enough participants we will get together and go over the rules and format..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have tons of possible idea`s for this tournament.
Please add input and ideas.If this is going to take off and possibly become a series we are going to need as much inout as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: