CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: wallum lake round 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basswacka19

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: wallum lake round 2 Reply with quote

I went to wallum this past sunday 10/24 to try to get some smallies. I got there around 11:30 and was off at 4:30. It took me about an hour of searching different depths to find where the smallies where but i did find them. First i tried out deep of a few points in 30-35ft of water but didn't get a nimble, then i went in and fished around some rocks in 5-15 ft of water with no bites still. Finely when i was driving to a new spot i noticed a bunch of schooled up fish on a 22-24ft flat with some scattered weeds and decided to stop and fish it, and i'm happy i did because it was a good school of smallies! I ended up boating two 2.5lb smb, two 2lb smb, a 1.5lb smb, and a 1lb smb giving me a 11.5lb 5 fish bag. I think that was my biggest 5 smallie bag ever in one outing. I wasn't able to take pics of all the bass because my phone died half way through the day but i did get a pic of the fist two smallies i got. It was really cloudy with off and on light showers by the way and i caught all my fish on 1/4oz drop shot with 5'' zoom finesse worm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: