CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Weekly report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Weekly report Reply with quote

There has to be more reports other than Michael ( sorry buddy don't want to steal your limelight). Black fishing has been very good for me, been hammering them in close in my kayak, nothing huge just good fish from 3- 5 lbs. As for the surf scene it's been a hit or miss depends where you're at , find the bait and your into some action. Places like Fairfield to Norwalk have been hot with bunker off all sizes keeping the blues , bass, and even albies near the beach. Speaking of allies they have been thick in many areas. Penfield lighthouse area was loaded with them Yesterday with even guys anchored and fishing for blackfish were catching them. This is also your last chance to get into some porgy and sea bass action as their staging they're departure from the L.I.S, they're stacked up in many areas. Here's a tip if you mark bait in any where between 20-30 ft of water or deeper drop a diamond jig to the bottom the sea bass have been clobbering them. So get out there want to get into some great fall fishing now it's the time![[/img]
Crest Daddy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good report.
I was thinking about posting some again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the report Jose. I'm happy to see a nice report from somebody else other than me.
RLoutdoors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That albie bite out by the spindle was crazy this weekend. I was fishing Jimmy O's tournament Saturday and saw what we thought were albies blitzing here and there, but I had never seen them in that area. Was chucking Super Flukes at them periodically all day; Hooked up to 2 landed 1.

Blackfish up to 5.5 lbs.
Jeff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I've been missing some good fishing this month, damn work. Bout to take the boat out of the water within the next week too Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: