CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Welcome to my Hell. Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Welcome to my Hell. Reply with quote

Morning.

Yes, no good in this morning, rough evening. VERY rough.. Every there years in my house there is a phenomena that over takes my house for a week.

I call it HELL week! This is the week where the three women I live with cycles all merge and converge on me.

I truly think it is God’s way of getting back at me for all the wrong I have every done throughout my life to women.

Each room I go into, someone is crying about something so trivial. Example: I killed an insect in the kitchen, my daughter who 14 started to cry because I ended a life. “Daddy why couldn’t you just have move him outside”

Oh, now it is a “him”, last time it was “KILL IT” I do not want it crawling on me while I am sleeping. I’m the bad guy..

She runs off to her room to cry. The wife hears the commotion and comes to investigate. Why is she crying? I explain. She goes and checks on her. The wife is now crying because her daughter is crying.

Some how the killing of a bug reminded both of them of when the cat died 12 years ago. I’m the bad guy.

I move off to the safe haven of the man cave.

The 16 year old daughter is crying to her friends because her new not yet boy friend because there taking it slow did not talk to her for more than 10min in the hall way in school today.

She looks at me, hits me with the pillow and screams “BOYS SUCK”, and runs off to her bedroom. I’m the bad guy.

Feeling bad after watching TV for 30 minutes, I go and check on the girls. It would have been better if I let fire ants rip the flesh from my bones!

I go up stairs and all three women are crying on MY BED, my first thought “No chance of seeking of to bed”.

I try to console them but I ended up being the verbal punching bag for over an hour. All the time the thought running through my head is “I’m swimming in the estrogen ocean and I am drowning”

Even the dogs were smart enough to stay down stairs.

I did my best to stand my ground and explain why men are from Mars and women are from Venus, in my mind I did the male race proud. I’m the bad guy!

I give up and decide its best to cut my losses and go take a shower. While in the shower, the girls are knocking on the door rushing out me because, one needs to pee “Go use my bathroom” I’m the bad guy. One needs her face cleanser and toner, “Go use your sisters” I’m the bad guy. And the wife comes in and starts her nightly ritual to get ready for bed, but it’s to hot an steamy so I ruin the process and how she might get a zit. I’m the bad guy.

I am finally able to lay in bed and I close my eyes and all I can hear is sniffling by three women.

Welcome to my hell, day two. Pray for me…!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: LOL! Reply with quote

I have only two in my house, but it's easy for me to stay out of their way when needed. It sounds like you need to go fishing for a good long while. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: LMAO !!!! Reply with quote

LMAO !!! Ron you really ARE the Bad guy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!! Nice report! Sounds like fishing in the cold rain would be a major step in the right direction for you. Every once in a while I wonder what it would be like to have "Daddy's little girl" ...but it's reports like these that make me happy that I have 2 boys. I'll be praying for ya!
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiiiiiiiittttttt ! You deal with that once every 3 years. This is what I deal with every fricking day, welcome to my world!! Now you know why I try to stay out of the house as much as I can with working, fishing and playing hockey.

Jim
Fishface

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron having a grown woman in the house and my 6 year old daughter. Man I feel the pain. Thank God my daughter is not there yet. BUT she pesters the living Shi% out of me. She is a eating machine, and I mean a eating machine. At least she is somewhat able to get her own stuff. My girl on the other hand just turned 49 the other day and the hell travels in many different directions. She did not find my comment about trading her in for two 25 year olds next year when she turns 50 quite as funny as I did. Oh well.

Tim
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SR!

Nah! Your not in Hell! -> You just made a wrong turn and walked thru the Gate Exclamation

Been there more times then I can count!

Just tell them that that's Life -> Tell them to take another pill and chill-out -> Then shut-up and walk away when they're like that -> Trying to comfort them only makes you the nearest target and sets you up for more abuse!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

That crying gig is their greatest and most devious weapon against us! -> and we fall for it all the time!

Am I a male chavinist pig -> Nah! -> FINALLY! Just older and wise enough to know better -> You'll be surprised at how fast the tears shut off once they know they can't get to ya! with that act!!!!!!!!
LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Next time KILL the bug when they're not looking -> and say NOTHING-NOTHING!!! Laughing Laughing

SeaDog1

Last edited by SeaDog1 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Ron, like what Seadog said you big PANSY!!! Very Happy

Jim
SeaDog1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: LMAO !!!! Reply with quote

Old Mud wrote:
LMAO !!! Ron you really ARE the Bad guy. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yo Mud!

Nah! SR isn't the Bad Guy!

He just blindly walked thru the Gates of Hell and didn't have sense enough to turn around and "Skedaddel" out of there like you and I have learned after many years! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SeaDog1
Old Mud

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: LMAO !!!! Reply with quote

SeaDog1 wrote:
Old Mud wrote:

Yo Mud!

Nah! SR isn't the Bad Guy!

He just blindly walked thru the Gates of Hell and didn't have sense enough to turn around and "Skedaddel" out of there like you and I have learned after many years! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SeaDog1

ROTFLMAO !!!!, I am fortunate enough to be a commercial Tuna fisherman. And although i don't have to worry about those "DAYS" anymore, i always had a calendar and paid close attention to it. Many times i'm out for 3 or 4 days and YES i uise to pick "Those Days" carefully. Mr. Green

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I feel the Love.

I needed to vent..

I'm planning a fishing trip for Sunday. Jim, I'll be down to see you today.

Ron.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron,

I also have three women under my roof. My darling wife of 25 years, a 21 year old daughter who just loves tattoos and a very out spoken 18 year old.

I agree, it's hell sometimes.

We bought a cuddly little yellow pup a few years back. WACK we cut his balls off. No help there.

It wont be long now before my darling daughters fly the coop (hopefully)

My house is covered with shoes and flip flops. Bras hanging everywhere it seems.

The wife kicks my ass when the girls have friends over. It seems all I do is look at beautiful young women. Now I just go down into the cave and away from it all. Still I dont win.

Besides that there is only room for 3 cars in the driveway. I park in the street.
I cut the grass. shovel the snow and take out the trash. I even load the damned dishwasher.

You are just seeing the beginning. The next few years for you will be tougher still. Driving....Drinking..hopefully not together. Visiting friends at their colleges.

Oh yeah did I mention that they still ask for 20 bucks once in awhile

Some said fish more often...i agree
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratus17,

Your not helping me at all. Shocked Laughing

So much for fishing Sunday, I have a wedding I didn't know about I'm going too.

That's ok, I found out what keep estrogen away.. CIGARS!!!!

Woohoo..!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ron!

You'll go broke buying that many cigars before the estrogen runs out! Laughing Laughing

Just remember that there's 3 things in their DNA that occurs once you say those 2 words "I Did!" and they have you legally!

1. The Honey Do List
2. They out Live us. (Kill us off early with the HD list)
3. They ALWAYS make sure that the Life Insurance is paid ON TIME!

The above would be funny if it wheren't for the fact that it's TRUE Exclamation Shocked

My wife works in the insurance industry -> Soooooo! I'm worth more deceased and I do belive she always makes sure she has TRIPLE INDEMNITY on my A$$ when I go to sea Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeaDog.

That is funny. Laughing

But I think your wife have been talking to mine. Mine already has a to-do list when I kick.

1) Cash the check.
2) Move to Hawaii.
3) Buy a hut on the beach.
4) Call the states and see how the funeral went.
5) Relax and play with the turtles.

The sad thing, it's all true..! Rolling Eyes

UPDATE: Everything is going back to normal, slowly... By Sunday they would have forgotten everything and I'll be on my 6th beer trying to recover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: