CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: where can we have the next tourney? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to check ON ALL THE INFO for a lake mcdounogh T in the next couple fo days....yes there is a small charge to launch and we may be able to get a 7 am start.....i will post all the info.....i sure we could get a permit and i would not mind running the T with a lil bit of help as it will be the first T i will run- Jon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds good jon. i'm sure you can count senko bandit in too. i'll have to check with him to make sure but i have a feeling he will go. if it makes you any less worried i have never run a tourney either. i'm sure with all of the great guys on this site we'll have all of the help we need.
next level

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was just filling out the permit for the tourneys and after reading it i realized that i cannot hold a tourney at mashapaug lake after june 30th to sept. 1. any bass management lake except gardner and mansfield the dep will not allow you to be exempt from bass management rules. i will be mailing the permit out for mansfield tomorrow.

how about winchester?
SenkoBandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am there with nextlevel.I've heard a lot good things about Mcdounogh.My father in law has fished there a couple of times he said its awesome.
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very hard to have a tourney on Mcdonough. All the boats have to have high insurance coverage. Unless something has changed in the last year or so. I say Mansfield!
next level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about a tourney at mansfield on the 21st during the day. there are two night tourneys that night with 21 boats between the two tourneys. the (n) after the name of the lake i would assume means night tourney correct. i think it would be alot better to have it before that happens not after on the 22nd. i will put a permit in for that one also today. i will let everyone know very soon what the answer from dep is. hopefully the next tourney will be on mansfield on the 21st then. i'm still going to put the permit in for a tourney there on august 18th also.

also if what chuck says is true i will have to back out of the mcdonough tourney. i don't have super high insurance on my boat. it's an 88 that was purchased for a couple grand. the next one will have to have super high coverage just to cover the price of my next boat. Laughing
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull the permit!!!! Lets Do IT!!!!! Mr. Green
next level

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mailed the permits out today. one for july 21st. and one for august 18th. both for mansfield. i will put a sign up post up either tomorrow night or sunday morning depending on when i get home tomorrow. they will be 12 boat tourneys. 5 fish limits. $40 incl. lunker. 5:30 a.m. start for the july 21st tourney because there's 2 night tourneys that night and i don't know what time they will start. and 6 a.m. start for the august tourney. both will end at 2:30 p.m. usual rules apply. i will put more details up tomorrow.
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: