CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing
Viewing Topic: White Oaks Cove/Crow Point Cove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilroy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: White Oaks Cove/Crow Point Cove Reply with quote

I fished the cove and other inlets/flood ponds around there once from shore a long time ago and caught some nice cats. I NEEED to get out there on the ice for some calico and maybe pike. Can anyone give me some pointers about getting across the river and into the cove? I've got a 12 foot v-hull, a 12 foot flat hull, an aluminum canoe and a 12" kayak...trolling motor and old 7.5hp mercury that's unreliable.. I don't mind pushing the envelope a LITTLE BIT, but I REALLY wanna get out there. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice. Going on Monday probably, since the weather's going to change...hopefully it'll still be thick enough. Also, if anyone has any pointers on where in the cove to fish or at least what depths to try, I'd really appreciate it. If anyone wants to come along, that's fine too. Any help is appreciated...I could return the favor by putting ppl onto the hottest trout fishing come spring...no BS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: