CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Who sells Bigfoot Scum Frogs in CT?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MANIMAL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Who sells Bigfoot Scum Frogs in CT? Reply with quote

Ive looked 4 times at Cabelas and cannot find th ebigfoots - Ive got the regular and trophy frogs but I need a BIGFOOT or 3

anywhere in CT have em so I can get instant gratification before I have to order direct and wait forever for em to show ( im impatient as all heck )
Megaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: frawgssss Reply with quote

what i would do.....

Call CT outfitters see if they have em in stock(dont laugh they may have em)

..if not try Dicks in Manchester/Newington/Plainville/Milford...

if that fails ORDER on Tacklewarehouse and order it 2 day delivery for an xtra 13 BUCKS = been there done that lately, 2 days with UPS..awesome Very Happy

since CABELAS completely SUCKS for complex soft plastics(senkos/dingers i can buy at my local walmart) ..and has shitty jigs..poor service and some guy trying to get me to sign up for a membership card...im kinda disappointed with Cabelas...its like they sell the same old stuff...nothing new...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this sure turned into a CABELAS HATE thread hahahah

cabelas has everything ive ever needed EXCEPT these scum frogs with the floppy feet - dont kow why i spaced out and didnt try DICKS - good suggestion ill check em out on SAT
Megaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: cabelas hater.... Reply with quote

For fishing...i think DICKS (when properly supplied) eclipses Cabelas...better prices...more zoom products...carries better/complex, difficult to find soft plastics...better service...nicer staff..... Cabelas thinks every idiot will buy Senkos/Dingers and keep buying them at 6bucks/bag, they try to sell you their crap Chinese Spinning rods Laughing ......every try to get help at Cabelas??.its like getting help at HOME DEPOT..might as well be on Mars alone!!..once while at Cabelas i asked an "expert" for specific JIGS and CRAWS...looke at me like i asked him for his BANK ACCOUNT ...also some "foreign dude" asked me what bait he should use to go bass fishing, after "cabelas experts" ignored him.. .. Laughing I did help him....i give em a F for service...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: cabelas hater.... Reply with quote

Megaman wrote:
Cabelas thinks every idiot will buy Senkos/Dingers and keep buying them at 6bucks/bag...

Try $7.29/bag. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my Big Foot frog at Dick's.

I was at Cabela's once and this guy was looking for a specific kind of hook. The guy was looking at specialized hooks near the jigs. The Cabela's guy took a quick look and told him they didn't carry the kind of hook he was looking for. I piped up and told the guy he was not looking in the hook section and showed him where the hook aisle was. Long story short he found what he was looking for. How can you work in the fishing department and not know where the hooks are?

Luckily I've been there so many time I know where most everything is. I do prefer Dick's Sporting Goods though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: