CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: Who wants to fish Candlewood this Monday 8/2/10?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Who wants to fish Candlewood this Monday 8/2/10? Reply with quote

I'm new to the board and I am friends with Flippy (Jim). Please don't hold that against me! Wink

I may have met some of you at the spring Flippy tourney at Lilly. I have a white and blue skeeter.

I am going to be spending more time fishing in Aug than working so I am planning on a lot of mid week fishing. I will have an open boat most days and I am looking for people on this board that want to get out on the water and catch some fish.

Both my truck and boat are gas hogs so it would be great to share the cost of fillups.

Let me know if you want to chase some deep smallies on Monday.

Zman
billybass

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up z man ,,,,,wish I had time during the week ,,,last time was sweet being on that machine and winning.....good luck......

Fellas you should take him up on this,,,sweet ride,,,good knowledge and advice,,,,and a good guy....
dave_376

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go PM sent
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I would only be able to compensate you with abstract paintings or shattered dreams. Sad
I'm free on short notice and available most weekdays though. Did we meet @ the Lilly tourney?

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: