CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: With age comes wisdom
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bassarama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: With age comes wisdom Reply with quote

A guy is 81 years old and loves to fish. He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any one. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up." He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, "Are you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll then give you more sexual pleasure that you ever could have dreamed of."

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will give you sexual pleasures like you have never had."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO !!!! Very Happy Smile Confused WHEW !!!Glad I'm Not 81 yet. Cool Laughing Rolling Eyes

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: