CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Your year in review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeersNBass

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Your year in review Reply with quote

As the season kinda comes to a close how do you review your own season...things your proud of things your not proud of the big catches the good trips or just the ones that got away....
Michael

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very happy to the topwater bite during July and August, which resulted in the first time I landed a summer evening topwater pig in a few years. Bass weighed 6 pounds 1 ounce and had girth.
Scott M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrilled with the two hundred lb mako and several blue dogs that big or larger. Not great for me for bass but killed fluke and togs so far.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishing sucked but bought a boat???

family,fishing.and a good dog. "Thats all i need"
AfternoonFisher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: The year in review Reply with quote

Highlights include landing a 6.5lb pickerel on 6lb test drop shot rig, landing bass of 4lb 8oz and 4lb 13oz within an hour of each other, and catching 34 bass over a 5 hour span fishing from one spot on shore. But, I'm most proud of constantly trying new things and adding new techniques to my arsenal. Techniques I've learned this year and done well with include the drop shot, pitching and flipping, a wacky finesse rig, lipless crankbaits, and suspending jerkbaits. I'm still planning on getting some more practice with my shaky head and deep water jigging before it ices over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: