Viewing Topic: Beseck, September 6th, 2008 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just4fun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by Just4fun on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Stratos17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just spoke with Glenn. He's got the Old Ranger all set, he will be fishing with Scott.
Cant wait....Should be a blast.. Hopefully Glen fixed his bootleg rod,the tip has been broken off for ummm 2 years now. Pretty freakin funny..but he some how catches fish. See you in the am
Marty
Glenn D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: I'll be there. Reply with quote

Yo I'll be there. You can't miss me I'm the one in the Old Ranger with the bootleg rod! Laughing

Nice Marty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I woke up to a true downpour along with plenty of thunder and lightning,..so you won't be seeing me after all!
Good luck to anyone that goes today,...and please stay safe!!
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good fishing today. Great job by Nick and Ant! To bad there werent more teams. I guess today was the day for the skirts to stay at home. Looking forward to the next one.
Marty
Nickp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a blast fishing against you guys. NO rain in the early am up here. Sprinkled here and there and we saw heat lightning ONCE while pulling into the launch.

Didnt get a call from anyone saying they wouldnt show so it was just me and ant, marty, paul, and the other 2 guys.

Great bite today. Lots of keepers and even 2 pike to boot. I landed a MONSTER on the buzzbait but cant get the picture off my phone? No camera....

1st- 10 13- 4 10 lunker-Nick&ant
2nd- 6 13- 2 12 lunker-Marty
3rd- 3 keepa'ssssssss

Size is going up. Missed a 3.5lber that spit a bait with 10 minutes to go. Sad to see them go up in the air and wave goodbye. Wind was light until the last hour of the day. Almost no rain and the sun was breaking through all day. You other guys missed out on a beautiful day of fishing.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job guys,...
I knew I'd made a mistake not going by around 730 or so,..but it really was ugly when I woke up! Oh well, there 's always next time. Congrats Nick & Ant!
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today looked like an awsome day for fishing. I had to be up at 5am for work - I wanted to be fishing so bad, as it looked like one of those days where the bite would be hot. OH well, hope you guys had fun.

Justin
Glenn D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Sunday Bite Update Highland Lake Today Reply with quote

It was beautiful out there today. I'd like to tell you the bite was just as good. DEP guy at launch told me no one caught anything so far today. That was at 12:30 pm. Me and Jr got there a little late today. It wasnt till 3 pm or so that I pulled a nice smalley from under a dock on a black senco. I spent a while looking for some smalleys on drop offs. I thought I found a school. Hooked up right away, and was very surprised to see a nice brown trout. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I did not know you could drop shot for trout? Did not make the slot limit, so I had to let him go. We caught a bunch more including two keepers for my old mans dinner tommorow. All in all it was a great day out there. Sad to see it end. Have a good week all! Very Happy

Glenn D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: