CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim I'm scooping that trolling motor off skeeteron so I'll be a boater. Just gootta grab a spair for the trailer and re mount the side imaging
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in as a non boater if spots availible.

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BassAddict,,, we will have room
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, I have talked to my buddy where I put the boat,, in Hebron,, His daughter(10 years old) wanted it PINK,,, so guess what my buddy did,,,,LOL,,,, He painted it a magenta hot pink,,,He is suppose to send me a couple pictures,,,And thats not the worse part of it,,, she wanted hearts all over it,,, so guess what he did,, I think,,, when I called him and asked for the boat he giggled and said,,, you better wait till I send you a picture,,, He also told me he removed all the stickers on the boat,, he said it was just going to be in his pond,,, He also told me that all the wiring was removed,,,
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those are not the pairings are they? just curious.

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BassAddict,,, no those are just the people that signed up,,, pairings will be done next week
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool.

Justin
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind

Justin
flippy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey DickVanPike,,, Guess what I found???????,, Dude,,, at Walmart
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can only guess its the cotton cordell super spot in royal shad because that is the ONLY place I could find them, i bought like 5 today, got drunk, left handed one right into a tree then went home before I tossed the rest of them....
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boaters,,, I must have you sign a paper, that says your boat, has not been in ZEBRA mussel known waters,,, East/West Twin Lakes,,, Lake Lillinonah,, Lake Zoar,, in the past 15 days and,, or,,, If it was ,,it has been cleaned,,drained,,dried and washed,,, These little creatures are going to draw hacoc on your fishing machine,,,I will go over with all you boaters, the proper way to clean your boats properly, your engines cooling, livewell, and your bilge pumps, I will ask all boaters to bring a couple towels with you to wipe down your boat thoroughly, and the trailer, before you leave the tourny,, I will also ask the non boaters to help wiping the boat down,We will do this at the end of every tourny,, doesnt take long,,If anybody has any questions on these little basturds, give me a call,, you members have my #,, FISH HARD MY FRIENDS,,JIM
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright,,, Who is the predictor,, I was thinking of this little betting weight guess for every tourny, you are allowed 1 prediction on what the weight of the winning weight every tourny,, the person that comes the closest will be able to pick their partner (must be a club member) for whatever tourny they choose,,, Now I dont want no hard feelings because of this, if a boater wins, then he must pick a non boater,, and if a non boater wins he or she must pick a boater,, I just thought it would be a fun thing to try,,, whats your thought???
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on the scale,,, I ordered the one I wanted and they are out of stock,, I ordered another 1 and its on its way,,, I have purchased a laundry basket, that I will mount on the scale, I will also get bags, for the weigh in, I ask all boaters to get a fish bag, so they could bring the fish to the scale, they cost about 15 bucks..Bass Pro has them and so does Cabelas,(i think) and remember to tag your biggest fish,,, that way at the weigh in you know which 1 it is,,, Also,,, you are allowed 1 courtesy measure,, If you do not mention a courtesy and you have a fish under 12 inches,,, YOUR BIGGEST FISH WILL BE DQ,,, so please if its close,,,, ask for a courtesy,,And dont be a dumb ass and bring in 6 fish......Your bag will be DQ,,, Go ahead and laugh,,, Ive seen it done a couple times...
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy

Is a courtesy used to check a fish that you're not certain is at least 12 inches long?

Phil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: