CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers April 16 SATURDAY,,, LAKE HOUSATONIC Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit, didnt even realize that was opening day till just now...you think itll be crowded with every jerk who owns an ugly stick and goes out that one day?
asianfisher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might make an appearance just to meet everyone there is this tributary i can fish that is right in that area which is Pomperaug River... but holds big trout that i will be looking for if i dont hit up the farmy....
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flippy wrote:
Geez, TurtleKiss,,, I hope so,,,, I dont think you ever brought me a fish to weigh Laughing And Nick,,,, I agree

Actually I brought you one at Lillinonah. You don't remember? It was greenish and had a horizontal stripe.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the only tourny left where Im struggling with boaters,, the rest of the year looks good,,The Amos tourny is ,,,I think full,,, I believe everybody except a couple people, that I recruited will be at the Amos tourny,,, Our club for the first year has 18 members we did have alot of wannabees but they never called me or confirmed or fished 1 tourny yet,,, OH WELL, We will either expand next year,, or stay on the smaller side so we could fish, smaller waters, I am planning to do ice tournys this winter to fund the HELLS group, Whether we get shirts or jackets,,, whatever,,, or maybe trophies,, I dont know,,, give me Ideas at a later date,,,Oh, and TurtleKiss, I appologize, I did weigh your Billy Bass,,,We are expecting good weather next week, (warm anyways), This club is FULL, I am where I wanted to be, the first year,,We have a fun, hardcore. bunch,,,,, Thank You!!! JIM,,,, Pairings will be done next wednesday evening, I will post them Wednesday night, Because of the boating problem, this tourny, I have allowed TurttleKiss, to get one of her friends, to fish this tourny, They will be teamed together,, just for this tourny,,TurttleKiss let me know ASAP, if he could fish it!!! I did get a couple people to volunteer to fish this tourny as a boater,, if your partner cant make it,,, Enough said!!!!! All you can go to HELL Twisted Evil

Last edited by flippy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget my jackass trophy.

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH,TurttleKiss, You have already won it!!! Im just trying to find a blonde horses ASS,,, Do you want your trophy gold or silver?? I have to get in touch with my old club to see where they got theirs,, If you zero 1 more tourny, you deserve it Wink
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I want it in platinum. And that little gathering we had at Pickerel was not a tourney.

SeaDog1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Boy Exclamation

Flippy and Kira Rolling Eyes

HERE WE GO Exclamation Laughing

SeaDog1 Mr. Green
asianfisher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww cat chow mein....
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, SOOOO, Its time at housy to show your true colors,Now are you considering Housy a tourny!! or Amos, or The river,,, or are those just gatherings. Is your buddy going to be a boater????Let me know!! ASAP,,, Wait to you see my new Double Headed Penis!! Its more stiffer and it never goes limp,, and it shimmies twice as nice as a Senko,,,They only thing is it doesnt last long, it rips very easy,,, I have to try a new rubber Laughing Laughing
Nickp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I'm in as a boater jim? Taking that 16 foot aluminum in theb backyard and getting it all decked out again.
DickVanPike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant even believe that I have to do this but Seadog wrote me a PM and called me an "elitist jerk" and said I was very "unsportsman", soooo I want to clarify my earlier comments about "every jerk with an ugly stick" being out on opening day...I was absolutely not referring to little kids and their parents out to have a nice day of fishing and catching a big trout or whatever. I WAS very much talking about the huge volumes of stupid asshole drunks (im not judging, i enjoy drinking when I fish as well) who leave beer cans and fishing line all over the place. The jerks who litter all over our beloved lakes and river and ponds. The jerks who dont have any consideration for other fishermen or any fishing or casting etiquette....Those are the people I was referring to that I dont want on top of me while I am tournament fishing....
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes well I was very offended by that comment Mr Van Pike... Sad ... I like my ugly sticks and if I want to fish with them I will ..... you big bully you... lol I think most of us knew what you meant ..... at least I did (and I agree with you...... shhhhhh) lol

CT RIVER
Every Tuesday Night @ 5 p.m.
EAST HARTFORD LAUNCH
$10 Per Person
Winner Take All!
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the surface temp is over 50 then it's a tournament. Under that and it's a lottery. I'll see what I can do regarding the other situation...there's currently an overload of turmoil going on here but I'll get on it ASAP.

2FastCars

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the winning weight will be 7lbs 5oz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: