CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Tournaments
Viewing Topic: Hells Anglers Bass Club Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDawg10 wrote:
The PC term is...naturally cased ground meat link fest...but your way sounds much funnier Wink

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sausage%20fest
According to definition #15: "a party upon which the the man to women ratio is 6:1 or greater"
Definition #21: "A party, bar, or any type of social gathering where the men significantly outnumber the women. If you're a guy at a sausage fest, your chances of hooking up with a hot chick are practically zero."
Also, # 31, #34 & #38 are amusing.

This is a legitimate reference, right? Wink

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...yeah i've heard and used that phrase before...#34 is hilarious.
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kira, I knew you would be in, Sausagefest Shocked Shocked Shocked This is filling up quick, I will be contacting everybody shortly to set up a date where we could all meet for a quick coffee or something so I could get input on where you guys would like to fish, I will not be able to fish all the tournys but I have guys that will run them that day, I might have to jump the club up to 15 boaters and 13 non boaters, I dont want to run short on boaters, so you boaters might not have a partner so Im thinking that if you are teamed by yourself that you will not have to pay entry but I want to check with everybody,or maybe pay a very small fee for entry, I dont know Rolling Eyes These will be the type of things I want to talk to you guys and gals about, Because of my schedule I want to get this done early so I could get the ball rolling, Our first tourny will start late March, Like I said, this will be a club not an open, members only will fish this, there will be no replacements, Every tourny will be paired with a different partner so you will not fish with the same partner for that year, at end of year we might have a shoot out where the boater and non boater are not a team so winner take all for that tourny and get that years bragging rights Wink
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, flippy. I'd be in as a non-boater.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peco, gotcha
TurtleKiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PECo wrote:
Hey, flippy. I'd be in as a non-boater.

I'm carpooling with you Phil!

*~ "Not everything about fishing is noble, reasonable and sane..." -Henry Middleton ~*
PECo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing, Kira.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDawg10 wrote:
The PC term is...naturally cased ground meat link fest...but your way sounds much funnier Wink

haha

I am trying to get my friend to join, he would nee to sign up here right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect Hook Set, Just let me know, and PM me with his phone #, All persons interested in this club, send me a PM with your phone # thank you. I need all persons phone #s, that way when tournys start its a easier way to get in contact with people.
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i have thought of some names for the club, The Mickeymouse club, Kiss my ass, The weekend want to bees, The thong masters Laughing Wheres the fish, Any more Ideas???
DirtyDawg10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you mean to say "Kiss my Bass" ? <---I vote for that one...lol...although "Kiss my ass" is funny too Very Happy
flippy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DD, no Im kidding, Any input on names??? Oh, I got it, ready, BassBuddies, Weekend Warriors, Fishin Freaks, Gettin Jiggy with it, Got Fish, BassBoobs. Fishin Fools, Catchy, Happy Hookers, BassBrokers,
PECo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this club was already called The Sausagefest. Surprised

Well, we're in the wrong state for Mass Basters. I've only lived in CT for five years, but we're called Nutmeggers, right? How about CT Bass Nuts?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the call Flippy. If I have free time and you need a hand with anything let me know. I would love to be a part but my work gets in the way. For a name CTFISHBILLYS. Logo Largemouth bass with a sweet set of bull horns Razz
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Metalfish, Thanks, Peco, I like that name, so thats what we will call ourselves, CT BASS Balls, ooops, I mean CT BASS NUTS.... Turtlekiss, are you alright with that... I cant wait to have my thongs silkscreened, does anybody want their thong silkscreened, Hey if you dont have a thong, Walmart has them on sale for 5 bucks, And their cotton... Today I tried peircing my nipple with a spinnerbait, I think I will have to try a smaller spinnerbait, that 3/4oz had a really big hook and it kinda really hurt, I want to peirce both of them so when we are fishing I can have them spinning in the wind and have my rhinestone thong all sparkly, Ok enough said I have to go and paint my toenails, Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Tournaments All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: