CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Out of State Reports
Viewing Topic: Lake Chaubunagungamaug, MA Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basswacka19

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: webster lake Reply with quote

PECO, I fish it a lot every year seams how it's only a 15 min drive for me. It can be pretty good but i have found it to be slow quite often in the summer months probably because it gets a lot of fishing pressure and boating traffic.If your hitting it from the kayak I definitely would wait and go in the fall when the traffic slows down. I have an extra seat if you want to hit it some time from the boat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, if you do go there make sure you go to the town launch not the state launch. Town launch is free state launch is 30 or 40 bucks for non residents. You don't have to be a resident to go to the town launch.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually live right on this lake and have a dock on it. I haven't fished on it yet because I haven't really fished before, but I want to do it. A lot of people fishing pull right up in front of my dock in their boats and tell me that there's always a lot of fish right in there.
PECo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that people who live on nice fishing lakes never seem to fish them? Rolling Eyes Get a line in the water, grappler! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I just moved here literally 2 days ago and I'm still unpacking. Haven't had time to even enjoy the lake yet.
hila2006

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Phil, just ask the Massholes we know about it. The Web is an awesome fishery, but the locals are always trying to keep us foreigners out Shocked . They actually accomplished it a couple years back by closing the town launch, didn't last long. It has a excellent population of both largies and smallies, as well as pan fish and pike. It is a mad house in the nicer weather, like most large,heavily populated lakes. I would travel to the town of Douglas and hit Lake Singletary long before I go to the Web, much better bass fishing, also no bad locals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Out of State Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: