CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Her hot sister !!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Her hot sister !!! Reply with quote

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra less. One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, we are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car........
__________________ Laughing Cool

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How true, I can't stop, laughing. Thumbs Up Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: