CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Jamie Worth Lowrance Seminars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Jamie Worth Lowrance Seminars Reply with quote

Some good news: I will be conducting Lowrance seminars at the upcoming Elite Series at Lake Erie. There will be more information to come but I wanted to let members of this board know first. So if you are interested in seeing a great Elite Series event and want to catch the Lowrance seminar here's your chance. Right now I just know the seminars are going to be on the 2nd and 3rd of August. Two half hour seminars each day. One on Sonar and the other on GPS with 15 minute Q & A after each one.

Erie Elite Series

Lake Erie/Niagara River • Buffalo, N.Y.
July 31-Aug. 3, 2008

To call Lake Erie "big water" would be a major understatement. Covering nearly 10,000 square miles, Erie is far and away the largest body of water on the Elite Series schedule for 2008. It's not only one of the Great Lakes, it's also one of the great bass lakes in the world, especially if you're a fan of smallmouth bass. BASS was at Erie in the fall of 2006 when Joe Balog fooled 41 pounds of smallmouth to win the Northern Tour event out of Sandusky, Ohio. The 2008 Empire Chase, July 31-August 3, will be fished out of Buffalo, N.Y., where the Niagara River flows out of Erie, adding another top fishery to the available waters for the Elite Series pros. In 2006, soft plastic goby imitations fished on drop shot rigs near deep water reefs were the key to victory. It's a good bet that offshore tactics and soft plastics will be popular again in 2008, but so will shallow- and deep-diving crankbaits and possibly even spinnerbaits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: