CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: CLASSIC PATTERNS RETURNING IN 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: CLASSIC PATTERNS RETURNING IN 2009 Reply with quote

from bass zone

You’ve seen the requests on every bass fishing message board in cyberspace: What happened to Classic Patterns?

For those of you who came to the game a little late, Classic Patterns, a television/DVD Series produced by professional angler Mike Auten and the staff at Auten Interactive, was perhaps the premier instructional tool for advanced-level weekend anglers. It had no stocked trophy ponds, no staged catches and no “me and Joe” episodes. Instead, Auten took the top pros on tour and asked them to address difficult angling situations and seasonal patterns in a manner that would allow the viewer to learn while also being entertained.

After a hiatus of a few years, new episodes of the show are set to air on the Outdoor Channel starting in the first quarter of 2009. Classic Patterns will be part of the Friday night fishing block, starting at 9pm eastern, and episodes will re-air Sunday mornings at 7:00

Top anglers including Alton Jones, Timmy Horton, Edwin Evers and Terry Scroggins have already signed on, and Auten expects to add several other top professional bass anglers to his stable of featured educators.

“It’s going to be similar to before, but we’re going to try to step it up a notch with the graphics and the 3D illustration. Anything we can do to teach people,” Auten said.
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good to hear. Thanks for the info.
Basstard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im surprised to hear that Timmy Horton and Edwin Evers will be on this show. Did they leave the show " The Bass Pros"???
stumpy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Horton and Ed Evers did a couple of videos for classic patterns last season they were on. I dont think they will leave the bass pros since they are sponsered by bps and have an obligation just like Rick Clunn, KVD and Jason Quinn,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: