CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Sunday - Clinton WestBrook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Sunday - Clinton WestBrook Reply with quote

Took one of my bad luck buddies out, he got the skunk with me last time (his 2nd time Saltwater fishing) He got the post full moon shaft again, we left the launch and were greeted by massive amounts of bait - hickories showering bait - loads of adult bunker, needless to say I snagged a bunch of bunker and headed out to the reef with a full load of bunker and eels - hoping for his first bass - we worked hard for bass without a hit and then we switched to everyones favorite fish - bluefish - we bloodied the boat and he was happy - I discovered that I need to come up with a better way to catch blues I rigged up the whole live bunker with a make shift stinger and it worked, but not great. I know most people hate blues but when you have a novice on board they can be fun. Back at again next week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: