CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Private Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Skeeter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This goes on everywhere,it is just a part of the internet landscape,screw 'em if they dont want to contribute!
Johnny
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Our problem lies within the realm of attracting members, how do you convince people to sign up (even if its free) if they don't know what they're getting first?

I see your issue. Let me start by saying I completely understand what Plop is talking about. Im sick of people lurking. It makes me sick. Before i was a member here, i lurked for seriously less than an hour before I committed to making a username. Maybe it would be benefitial to offer free trial type things for lurkers via IP number or something. I dont claim to be a software engineer, but im pretty sure this can be done no?

I honestly met someone at the Reservoir the other day who was talking to me about CTfish. He said he used to come to the res as a kid but since he saw posts about it he started coming again. I asked him what his username was and he told me he didnt have one...... Stop the greedy assholes and make this site lurker free, or semi lurker free.

-The Crackster[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: