CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Monday Clinton Westbrook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Monday Clinton Westbrook Reply with quote

Left at high this AM, bunker were not visible, wanted to hit the reef at sunrise.
Ended up with my first "keeper" on Topwater at dawn on the reef, The bass and blues were sporadicly feeding on Adult bunker. My eels were quickly chopped up by the tons of blues (yes for all the blue haters they were a pain for me today). Switched over to fishing live porgies (the reef and surrounding waters are absolutely loaded with porgies, it unbelievable how numerous they are - every drop was a porgy - some subkeepers some reel giants). Took my limit of legal porgies to my "secret" bass spot and managed one nice fat 40 incher and then the blues malled my baits into oblivion. So I switched over to diamonds and it was pay back time my arms are sore. On the way in at 3:00Pm the harbor was loaded with bunker, I was running them over. 2 More trips left for the season.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: