CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Rogers 5/18
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just4fun

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Rogers 5/18 Reply with quote

I had a few hours to kill in the middle of the day today and the weather was sooo nice ( Rolling Eyes ) that I decided to fish Rogers for a while. Water temp was 65-67 and air was 45!!! Luckily there was constant rain and wind, so I didn't get overheated!!
Anyway,.. I got one small bass almost immediately on a buzzbait, then a handful of bass and a few pickeral on a jig in the emergent lily pads,..and then a few more small bass in 5-10 feet on a dropshot. I kept waiting for a little bigger fish for a photo but it never came,..best of the day was about 2 lbs.
I also spent a lot of time with a small swimbait and a frog,..but didn't have a hit on either of those. I would've enjoyed this weather a lot more if it was January!! Wink
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya man its nasty out... atleast you got some fish!

Just one more cast...
stumpy

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, thats were i was heading today until i got the forecast last night. my buddy and i took a rain check. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: