CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Saltwater Reports
Viewing Topic: Saturday Clinton/Westbrook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Saturday Clinton/Westbrook Reply with quote

Fished 1:00Pm to 7:00PM - left the habor - limited bunker visible with Hightide and chop, snagged a couple and headed for the reef with eels, well the Blue chopped the eels up - ended up with one small bass quickly released - then we switched over to diamonds and caught countless blues they were thick under the birds - we had a great time will multiple doubles and some real slammers mixed in - they were feeding on very small bait maybe silversides or anchovies hard to tell, my new advice (if Bass Fishing) with the massive amount of blues out there right now is to fish after sunset with eels or have lots of live bait and pick through the blues - didn't do any bass on diamonds - that's if for me for the season - one other piece of advice if you dont have a towing service (sea tow or boat us) get it - I've boated for ten years without and last weeked had to get towed in and it was crazy expensive, so was the repair bill.
hooked-up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear that, but great job on the fish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Saltwater Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: