CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Lower Bolton
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Lower Bolton Reply with quote

With the up coming CTFT tourney right around the corner, I was wondering if anyone had any info about the lake as far as cover or structure. I fished Middle Bolton about ten years ago and was not impressed.

Not looking for any hotspots, more so info on the lake itself. From reports that I've read and looking at the CT lakes/pond book, it looks like there are more docks than weeds with a few deeper holes scattered about.

Also, it seems as if the bite will be more finesse and less brute force, sorta like the difference between Bashan and Moodus.

Thanks for any input. Mark
slimecoat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are not as many docks as you might think, and the weeds are fewer than there used to be. A couple rocky banks, some rip rap, and almost no wood in the water. Hope this helps.

I think fish will be caught vertically jigging a 4oz. castmaster in 80 feet of water! Shocked Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think fish will be caught vertically jigging a 4oz. castmaster in 80 feet of water! "

I was thinking umbrella rigs and 2 oz hopkins. Wink

Justin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: