CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: CT River 10/10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishmedik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: CT River 10/10 Reply with quote

Took my daughter out fishing yesterday on the river. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL fishing weather. She managed 1 bass and I had 5 pike. This was the biggest of the day, and year for that matter, she went 10 lbs even on the berkley scale.
Just4fun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was some really great weather to be out! Cool
That's a real nice fish,...what did you catch it on and how the heck are you holding it up so easily,...it looks like you barely got a finger in it ?!!
fishmedik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught it on a white spinner bait just off the weed line. Oh yeah, trust me, it was heavy. If you look at my smile you notice it was more of a "strain". I guess my adrenaline was still pumping. Put up a hell of a fight!

PS - I'll trade a secret spot on the river for BIG PIKE if you trade one for BIG BASS! LOL
fishmedik

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSS - I was holding her up by the inside of her gills. Always makes me nervous doing that, BIGGGGG TEEEETH!!!!
Just4fun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishmedik wrote:
PS - I'll trade a secret spot on the river for BIG PIKE if you trade one for BIG BASS! LOL

I haven't caught that many bass over 4lbs on the river,..but two of them came off that large piece of wood that they have marked, in Salmon River that's at the beginning of where the channel sweeps to the left!
ps: Don't tell anyone! Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: