CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Early Ice??????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUNNYSLAYER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Early Ice?????? Reply with quote

With the early spell of cold out there, is there any ice up at Bantam yet? It seems to be the first every year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: early ice Reply with quote

sunny, i've been predicting that there will be safe ice in the northwest corner around dec.15. I hope it holds true. a buddy of mine has friends who live on tyler lake which is where i do most of my hardwater fishing. they'll be able to let me know for sure when there's safe ice. Smile bantam should come around soon Wink
SUNNYSLAYER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ggod news. I usealy go to bantam, cant wait for ice, I will be happy with 3 or 4 inchs to start!!! Maybe I will try tyler this year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man we are never going to have ice Rolling Eyes . Look at these rollercoaster temperatures http://www.accuweather.com/us/ct/plainville/06062/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&metric=0
SUNNYSLAYER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: ICE Reply with quote

The good news is that it will remain under 32 at night wich is when we make ice, and the north west corner wont get much above it during the day. The few warm days are highs in the valley. We will just have to keep our fingers crossed!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the weather pattern has changed. Tommorow is going to suck but after that it looks like good ice making conditions. Ponds in Plainville are frozen of today 12/9 with 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch of ice as of this morning. Unfortunetly the rain is coming tonight and all day tommorow and all the progress is going to be washed away. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: