CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: Fish Finder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: Fish Finder Reply with quote

I got a 12ft jon boat and I am tired of fishing blind. I have about $650 to play around with and I was wondering if anyone has and ideas of a good fish finder that I can buy for my boat?
SkeeterRon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluegill,

I have a lawrence on my 14' Jon Boat. It work just fine and it's less than $625.00.

Lowrance M68C Sonar/GPS Unit $399.00
Combining the best 256-color technology of the sonar industry and the superior precision of Lowrance GPS units, the new M-68c sonar/map gives you all the capabilities of the extreme high-end combo units in a smaller, more affordable package. Features a full 12-parallel channel GPS and WAAS receiver and 40 map ranges from .02 to 4,000 miles with easy zoom. The high-bright 3.5" diagonal TFT active matrix transflective display delivers a wide viewing angle and superb readability in direct sunlight. And, it includes an advanced LED screen and keypad backlighting for night and low-light operation. The high-definition display boasts a whopping 320V x 240H pixel resolution that renders incredible detail and target separation. With 800 watts peak-to-peak power (100 watts RMS) and depth capability to 600 ft., the high-speed 200 kHz transom-mount Skimmer® transducer provides up to 60° of fish detection coverage when using high-sensitivity settings and features a built-in sensor for water-surface temperature display.

Rich in features, the M68c includes a full-screen, full-color LCD flasher display with Colorline™ and FishReveal™ to expose fish hidden in cover in either a color or grayscale display. HyperScroll™ displays fish targets at higher boat speeds. Dynamic Colorline™ separates fish/structure from the bottom and defines bottom composition/hardness. Advanced Signal Processing allows for automatic, hands-free operation. Advanced Fish Symbol I.D. displays targets as different sizes of fish symbols based on the strengths of return echoes. And FishTrack™ displays depth readings above each fish symbol. The M68c also features zoom bottom tracking, 2X and 4X zoom-in/out, vertical zoom pan control, shallow/deep/fish alarms, high-speed screen updates during depth range changes, plus built-in back-up memory for key sonar features. The sleek new fit-anywhere case design is sealed and waterproof for harsh saltwater environments and sports a unique bracket system with adjustable tilt and quick and easy mounting/release. Comes complete with a full one-year warranty from Lowrance.
Measures: 4.3"W x 5.8"H x 2.5"D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: