CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: This Just In !!!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: This Just In !!!!!!!! Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the Governor's Mansion in Springfield, Illinois.

One from the capitol city of Springfield, another from the small town of Petersburg, and the third from Chicago .

They go with a young official from the Governor's staff to examine the fence.

The Springfield contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. 'Well', he says, 'I figure the job will run about $900: that's $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me.'

The Petersburg contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, 'I can do this job for $700: that's $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me.'

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the Governor's young staff member and whispers, '$2,700.'

That inexperienced idiot says, 'Hey, you didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?'

The Chicago contractor whispers back, 'that's $1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the dumb ass from Petersburg to fix the fence.'

'Done!' replies the youngster, no longer inexperienced.

And that folks is how the Governor of Illinois does things...

his impeachment trial starts Monday... Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: