CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Ridiculous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Ridiculous Reply with quote

From day 1 I have been a supporter of this board.I Helped bring in a few new members and posted it anywhere I could.If you are going to be a NINJA and delete my posts without any explantion then thats bull$%^.
I know some of u don`t like me and my personality for those of who don`t I could care less but I deserve a explanation when my posts are suddenly deleted without explanation.
Forum Police

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was an agreement with the moderators and administrators to give you a heads up if a post is deleted. I am sure if one of the guys deleted a post they will give an explanation. Very Happy
slimecoat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're ok in my book Plop, when I finally met you last year at the CTFishTalk summer CT River Tournament / picnic, that Skeeter Ron and I ran, I thought you were a really funny guy, down to earth, and the real deal, what you see is what you get, not affraid to voice your opinion, I like that in people, there is too much politically correct crap going on these days, I like a straight shooter, you always know where you stand.

Was your deleted post something about a "cutie" comment, and you said "how sweet "? or somthing to that effect?

If that is the one in question, I didn't see a problem with it either. Must be a soft spot for somebody.......HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

If that is the case, I wonder why skeeter Ron's post about broke back fishing didn't get blasted too? as well as my response to it.........
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Plop. I am not sure who deleted your post. It wasn't me, and I am not even sure the last time Marc or Lyman logged on is.

What was in the post, perhaps it was caught up in spam filtering?
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

regl wrote:
Sorry Plop. I am not sure who deleted your post. It wasn't me, and I am not even sure the last time Marc or Lyman logged on is.

What was in the post, perhaps it was caught up in spam filtering?

That could explain it. I didn't even see to delete it!!!!!!! Very Happy Razz Laughing
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was part of the WD 40 post,directly after Mud had posted.Poof the next day it was nuked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Private tells and posts.
Oh and my stag/bachelor party is coming up.Anyone that knows me knows it is going to be fun with a rating of 5 Devil faces Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plop, you should invite the girls in your avatar pic, get some wD40 and some uhhh Razz , never mind. I don't want to get the delete.... Razz

Justin
Old Mud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on here !!!! Shocked It just took me about 20 min. to find that post Laughing Laughing Laughing I forgot i even posted it. Ok Plop tell me what you did now Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing . You can PM me the FILTHY parts. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Don

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: