CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: walleye in coventry?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newguy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm    Post subject: walleye in coventry? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was suposed to have my first ice fishing experience @ coventry lake yesterday but my budy (who also has all the ice gear) canceled out on me. Kind of a rain check till next weekend I think.
He tells me theres walleye in the lake, but the ct fish guide I have doesnt show any @ coventry lake. I know the data in the book is a few years out of date, so I figured Id ask around here and see if any of you guys have ever pulled any out of there. Hopefully i'll dig up some great walleye tales if you guys got any.
Aqualung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are definitely walleye in Coventry lake, I have caught them, all small, no keepers for me yet.
Vikingned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqualung wrote:
There are definitely walleye in Coventry lake, I have caught them, all small, no keepers for me yet.

Same here Agualung, I've caught Eye's thru the ice at Coventry lake also, nothing of a larg size though, but there should be some good sized ones in there by now....I remember reading somewhere, others where having better luck at night thru the ice there. Thats from last year though.

If I may ask, are you the same Aqualung that joined me for the ice derby on Crystal Lake a couple of years back?.

Ned
Aqualung

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Ned..there is only one real Aqualung that terrifies the CT fishing sites Wink
Yea it's me.

I posted the crystal lake derby dates on the other post.

Here's one for ya if you like the Crystal Derby

An Ice Fishing Derby is coming to Valley Springs Sportsman Club in Thompson on Sunday, February 8th from 8a-1pm. Catch the tagged trout and you could win $10,000.00. Entry fee is $50. Proceeds benefit St Joseph School Heating Fund. For more information or to register call Steve Bousquet’s Appliance and TV at 774-5821.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: