CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Rules & Regs , Saftey Notices, Recalls, & Laws
Viewing Topic: Angler's Guides and On-line Licenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deardianne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Angler's Guides and On-line Licenses Reply with quote

CTFishtalk …. What do you think about this:
I’ve noticed during our recent CARE Ice Fishing classes that when we discuss the Angler’s Guide several of the adult students mentioned that they have gotten their 2009 Fishing License on-line, but they didn’t have an Angler’s Guide. Now I know the Angler’s Guide is available “on-line” and that they can get one at the Town Hall, but … ya know they ain’t gonna do that! They’re just not going to make the extra effort. At least when they used to go to a tackle shop or Town Hall they received the Angler’s Guide right there with the new license. Hopefully some of them even read it. Now that so many are getting their license on-line how can we get the Angler’s Guide into their hands? There is lots of valuable information in the Guide and regulations change every year. It’s important to get the Guide to the anglers.
ploplopfizzfizz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should prompt you with a option to have the guide mailed to you when you purchase a online liscence.I just bought my combo today.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should prompt you to print the guide then once that is done you get the prompt to print your license.

Fitzwater Lures- Best custom jigs on the market
http://www.fitzwaterlures.com/

American Bass Anglers Draw Tournament Trail
CT Division 6
www.abadivision6.com
slimecoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both ideas sound like they would work.

I like the printing out of your own idea, as it would save the state some cash, in that they would not have to foot the bill to have so many printed out.

Make it so.........

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should have a section on the printout for the license (you would just cut the license part off of the rest of it later..) that spells out any changes from previous years.
Because even if they have the booklet,...most folks are not going to read it anyway, especially if they've been fishing for years!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Rules & Regs , Saftey Notices, Recalls, & Laws All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: