CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: gardner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigbeave1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: gardner Reply with quote

Well Tcass and i got a late start ... got there aT 8.30pm and all set up by 9.30 our mission was to test out our modified tipup lights... we made from pdona post and to ice a walleye .. Man it was cold thank god we had a heater and a shelter .... Well we get all the tipups set up and head for the shelter to warm up ... Tom breaks out the knob creek we each do a shot or 2 .then i crack a beer .. take 2 sips look out side and say to tom is that a light lit ??? we quickly pop the shelter forgetting any lights thank god for the moon .. Get to it and its not movin oh welll hit and runn.. i pick up the line to feel weight So i set the hook fish on .. tom in the meantime is running back to get a flashlight .. The fish made a nice run takeing some line ...Tom gets back and Mission accomplished our first walleye thru the ice we were pumped just to get one ...
wish i could say we nailed them but just the one fish .. left at 11.30 as we were picking up tom gets a flag but it looked like a hit and run .. Good times thou

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats man Thumbs Up
Fish_Whisperer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats awesome man. Cool
Forum Police

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds cold!!!! Shocked Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: