CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bass Fishing
Viewing Topic: Organizing Boat Tackle Storage
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Organizing Boat Tackle Storage Reply with quote

Hi all, trying to organize my tackle. I'm trying to get rid of carrying "the tackle box" I have a ton of "Plano" boxes. I have seen some guys with soft sided ringed book kind of things. Soft plastics in platic bags that go in a book.

I'm thinking if I can get all my soft plastics in a couple of binders, I can free up some space for the planos filled with hard baits.

It is truly unbeleivable how much tackle you carry. I bet I have over 200 worms alone.

How are you guys doing it? Any tips are much appreciated, Thanks

Marty
Jerryinct

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: tackle Reply with quote

The longer you fish the more you will see what works when and rotate your boxes as the seasons changes. I have my worms and tubes in the binders. I really like the Falcon boxes as they specialize for crankbaits, jigs, jerkbaits etc.
Ryan G.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Boxes Reply with quote

The falcon boxes for hooks and weights are a must. I dont like any of their other boxes because you cant fit much at all in them. I use the bigger plano boxes for everything else, 3700. For organizing those you can use a file organizer from staples to hold the boxes if your bot doesnt have one built in.

here is one site: http://www.discountofficeitems.com/rubbermaid-regeneration-super-sorter-rub45106-p-11936.html
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a little research, The falcon boxes do look pretty cool. Thanks for the link on the organizer!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bass Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: