CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: discount senkos?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: discount senkos? Reply with quote

I tell my wife there is a fine line between cheap and thrifty: that being said I heard some guys talking about buying senkos on the net at discount prices. Unfortunatly I didn't catch the site where one can purchase these mailorder. Anyone know of such a site and is it reliable. They said you can save a couple of bucks from the normal 8 or 9 bucks at bass pro or cabelas. cmorjoe
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.productolure.com/hotrod.php

just as good imo and more durable.

Bag Count/Price
Bag Count/Price
4 1/2"
10 for $2.93
20 for $5.76
100 for $28.36

Justin
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: ever used these senko clones? Reply with quote

Thanks for the web site for the senko clones. I was wondering if you had ever used them. The price is good till you seethe shipping costs and I was wondering if you liked the quality? The only way I see it you save money is if you buy the hundred pack. thanks cmorjoe
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: I guess I screwed up! Reply with quote

I just realized I put this post in the wrong place; I guess it should have been under BAITS AND TACKLE. sorry guys. cmorjoe
chuckc
Forum Police

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go! Wink
djmon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another place your son and i ordered from awhile back from was alluringbaits.com. he loves those senkos and got me into them but at the price they are we spent a day looking around online for another company to try.

he wasnt thrilled with them; they seem abit lighter and may have less wiggle- but they did out fish gary's baits a few trips out;

may pick up a few more packs for this year
bigbeave1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jighead lures and findbass 2 ct boys that make some nice senkos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also try Taylorsports@yahoo.com

They carry the "Cinko" made by Jim Dandy Lures, and California Tackle. I use them, and they hold up much better than the Yamamoto senko's, the price is right too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, PM me with your address and I will mail you one to check out. I had really good luck with them. If you buy 3 10 count packages or more you are saving money.

Justin
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: time to show my stupidity! Reply with quote

thanks for the reply but computers are not my generation; I can just barely figure out how to get to this site. Not quite sure (don't laugh) what pm means. joe
WishinIWasFishin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries Joe

PM = Private Message

If you notice, at the bottom of each post there are buttons for "Profile", "PM", and "Email"

The general rule of thumb is that most people on forums (online websites where people share info such as this one) would rather receive a PM then be contacted directly through their email. So you can send a PM to someone and the site has trigger to send an email to the person you sent a PM that says, "hey, someone on the site sent you a PM, go check it out" This way people don't get their email account jam packed with stuff they don't want there.

The way to check if you have any PM's is at the top right of the sight you might notice the "You have no new messages" button. Common sense says "you have no new messages" however if you did, it would say something like "You have new message"

You can still click "You have no new messages" and see what it looks like.

Hope this helps some.
Wishin
Old standby push button
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: