CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Sports Talk
Viewing Topic: Class act Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishface

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Class act Team Reply with quote

What a classy send off that the Yankees gave to its Stadium and it's fans last night. There is no team in any sport that does it like they do. Its unfortunate that they will not make the playoffs (barring a miracle). I also think that MLB dropped the ball they should have had the Yankees finish With the Red Sox at Yankee Stadium instead of Fenway. Like it started 85 years ago. I know that I will miss the Place. Tim F
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went down there last thursday to see them against the white sox. Figured it would be fun to get to a game before they moved across the street. It was pretty funny, on several occasions they announce not to steal parts of the stadium.
chumley

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a life long yankee fan i was pissed that donnie baseball was absent and that hair club for men i'm a fag boggs was there he had to come to the yankees to get his ring he did not earn a place last nite with all those yankee greats thumbs down

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: I'd have loved to visit Reply with quote

Yankee stadium during the final few games...

You guys got it good up there --- World Champs just north and all the NY teams just south!

I am stuck with the sorry 9ers, Raiders and SF GIants and A's!

I'd rather go to a HS game!
RyanfromTrumbull

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So SO So good to see A-rod out for the start of the year! Hopefuly this hip thing will really hinder his swing, not that I hate the yankees (mets fan) but cheaters get what cheaters deserve.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanfromTrumbull wrote:
So SO So good to see A-rod out for the start of the year! Hopefuly this hip thing will really hinder his swing, not that I hate the yankees (mets fan) but cheaters get what cheaters deserve.

Congratulations on your induction into Sainthood. I am sure you have never done wrong and you wear a halo above your head. If I were in ANY of these athletes shoes I would probably take steroids also. Are the past athletes guilty also when they were taking amphetamines prior to games in the 1950`s-today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess plop is a yanks fan Shocked
RyanfromTrumbull

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right? a Yankee fan ondeed. As for the anphetimine thing, everyone in the 50's and late 40's took them. No body knew that they were bad for you, or morally wrong. A-rod knew that what he was taking could be detrimental to his health and in his own words, "knew they were'nt tic tacs"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Sports Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: