CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Forum help & how to’s
Viewing Topic: Is this normal when everyone logs on?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Is this normal when everyone logs on? Reply with quote

Just wondering if I am doing something wrong or is my pc screwed up? When I log in my page goes back to the year 2007. Is this normal? cmorjoe
pdcrack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never seen this before....where are you seeing this exactly, can you post a screen shot?
if youre not so computer savy, just open the screen where this has occured hit ctrl+printscreen button(usually on top right of your keyboard). The go to microsoft paint and paste the image and save it to you desktop or somewhere else. The post the image in this thread and ill try to geek squad whats going on!

gl...
regl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I noticed that your date format in the user profile was wrong and I believe this was causing the problem. I have updated it and things should be normal now. Please let me know if you still have the problem.

Reggie
cmorjoe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: it worked regi! Reply with quote

Thanks regi whatever you did it worked! cmorjoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Forum help & how to’s All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: