CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Fishing Partners
Viewing Topic: is anyone going out the 22nd or 23rd an in need of a partner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:11 am    Post subject: is anyone going out the 22nd or 23rd an in need of a partner Reply with quote

i have plans to be out fishing saturday and tueday but was looking to see if anyone was going to be out on the water the 22nd or 23rd. if so and your up for a partner then perhaps we could meet up for a few hours.

PM if so and we can plan something out; thanks
Shawsee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJMON,

I would join you in a heart beat but right now I am trying to get done my "honey do list" completed. I try and get things done before the 3rd Saturday in April so the rest of the season is all mine! Should something change between now and the 22nd I will definately PM you. I have been itching so bad to wet a line because of all the fishing shows I watch during the off season. Very Happy
djmon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha; a friend of mine jokes around with how i am obessed and how early i get the "itch" to fish; (which usually never goes away).

i'll spend the winter preparing; getting bags and gear all ready to go; learning new things and practicing what i can where i can. once that ice thaws i'm out and sure enough i was out fishing a small patch of thaw this year and though i didn't catch a fish i had a nice little crayfish hook up; pic is in another post;

what can i say....its what i love to do and what gets my mind off life around me.... when stress builds up i rather fish and freeze and not get a bite then sit home and be aggravated (granted a bite is definatly a plus Laughing )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Fishing Partners All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: