CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Humor Section
Viewing Topic: Question Game ?????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Mud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Question Game ????? Reply with quote

Blonde settles into her seat on a long flight. The guy next to her asks if she wants to play the Question game.
"What's that?" she asks.
"That's the game where we ask each other questions. If you can't answer my question, you give me $5. Then you ask me a question. If I can't answer your question, I'll give you $500."
She agrees this sounds like a good game.
The guy goes first - "What is the distance from the earth to the moon?"
The blonde doesn't say anything - just reaches into her purse and fishes out a five. She asks "What is it that goes up a hill on 3 legs, and comes down on four?"
The guy has no idea. He calls his buddies on the skyphone, tries to google it, but can't come up with an answer. He gives the blonde 5 Franklins. He says that he can't play anymore, because he can only afford to win. The blonde says OK, and goes to sleep. It bothers this guy all flight, for six hours he is thinking about her question.
The flight lands, and he is going nuts. He finally asks her "Well, what is it that goes up a hill on 3 legs and comes down on 4?"
Without a word, she hands him another five.
Laughing

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Humor Section All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: