CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » River Reports
Viewing Topic: Lower Salmon River
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lundrunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Lower Salmon River Reply with quote

Started at 8:00 with overcast skys and water temp at 47. Headed up while looking to come across some schoolies and found nothing to the point. Worked the north shore by the cabin with a white crankbait with 5 sec. pauses. NOTHING!! worked it back throwing sencos and jigs. Not a hit. Nothing showed up on the screens so I left to go to the power plant canal. Threw a jig while working my way up to the ripraff and theres two boats working the hell out of 40 ft of stone. Headed out and worked the docks across the river. Nothing again. Great weather, all the toys worked fine and a great day for the shakedown cruise for the year. Try again in two weeks. Not likeing not seeing any hold overs at this point. First time in years.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lower Salmon River seems like a high or incoming tide hotspot to me. Were there signs of baitfish?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> River Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: