CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: looking for inflatable zodiac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hooked-up

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: looking for inflatable zodiac Reply with quote

hello, does anyone know who in connecticut sells inflatable zodiac's. I was interested in one that folds up small enought to fit in the truck of a car and was only 8 feet in lenght. i remember one year sam's club in berlin had them for around $500. any help is appreciated. thank-you
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craiglist had a couple last time I looked.

Justin
hooked-up

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigslist does have good deals on zodiacs. but everytime i call or send a e-mail there usally sold within the first couple of hours.
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the bargain news as well. Patience will get you the best deal Wink

Justin
FishinViciousPete

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Cobalt has item for sale Reply with quote

cobalt wrote:
Selling my 12ft Sevylor Fish Hunter. This boat is in PERFECT condition. Used only in the latter half of last season. Everything seen is sold with the boat.

Comes with:
30lb Minn Kota Trolling motor
Sevylor floor boards
Sevylor motor mount
12v Air pump with battery connect and outlet connect.

And i'll throw in a 6'6 M im7 FS casting rod for the hell of it. Never been used.

Last season I put nearly 600 dollars into this boat. It's a ton of fun to scoot around small ponds in. Its very comfortable to fish from and to stand on. It gets you places you otherwise couldnt get with large boats. It weights only about 55lbs without the motor on it, so you can easily put it over your shoulder and carry it from your vehicle to where you need to go. I leave it inflated during the season, as theres no reason to deflate and reflate it. There are NO nics scrapes or holes in it, and the plastic that Sevylor uses is extremely durable.

Raising money for Justin's old bassboat he sold me. Gotta put an outboard on it =X

Selling for $300 firm.

0/2605/sdc10102.th.jpg[/img][/URL][URL=http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sdc10110.jpg][img]http://im

try this out onthis site he goes by cobalt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: