CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Offshore Reports
Viewing Topic: Who's here? Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. I will make the necessary changes tomarrow.

Just one more cast...
KeyWest07

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: I fish off shore Reply with quote

not as much as I would like , due to work, but when ever I have a chance.
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tashmoo 2 wrote:
Old Mud

Last giant we caught was off Nomans in '83. I changed document to pleasure and permit to catch and eat.

You must be one of the serious GBT fisherman left. I took chair off the boat, but have 2 swival rod holders just in case.

My big stuff is gathering dust.

HI ED:(Tashmo 2). Kind of lost track of this part of the site. Just saw you're post and yes I have been serious, But unfortunatly our fisheries in the Gulf Of Maine have gone down hill in the last few years.I still Tuna fish but are questioning my sanity as of late. Shocked Rolling Eyes . I Can't seem to QUIT !! Confused

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
carlynewlondon

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevnseat wrote:
The decline of the offshore fisheries in Maine, off the Grand Banks, and etc. is really sad. I'm not personally sure what can be done about it, but the Offshore guys on CTFT are personally a great starting point. I enjoy tuna mainly due to it tastiness, thereby probably making me part of the problem. You guys have any suggestions for improving the fisheries out there? We're a small movement yes, but the best things start small! So lets hear it! How is CTFT going to help our offshore bretheren so they can put the big stuff back on their boats and go after some massive TUNA!?

Join the Recreational ishing Alliance

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sevnseat wrote:
The decline of the offshore fisheries in Maine, off the Grand Banks, and etc. is really sad. I'm not personally sure what can be done about it, but the Offshore guys on CTFT are personally a great starting point. I enjoy tuna mainly due to it tastiness, thereby probably making me part of the problem. You guys have any suggestions for improving the fisheries out there? We're a small movement yes, but the best things start small! So lets hear it! How is CTFT going to help our offshore bretheren so they can put the big stuff back on their boats and go after some massive TUNA!?

Grand Banks? Way to far for anyone (recreational) out of the U.S., except maybe way down east ME. And you need Canadian permits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Offshore Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: