CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help
Viewing Topic: Found an awesome parts guy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Found an awesome parts guy Reply with quote

as many of you know my high pressure fuel pump on my Yamaha crapped out on me last year. After losing my job and piles of bills, replacing a $1000 fuel pump was not high on my priority list.

The high pressure pump was listed for between $800 up to $1100. I wasnt too happy that I was going to have to pay this kind of money for such a small simple pump. But, after doing some research online, I found a guy who has this pump and a million other parts at half the cost. Here's why.

This pump in particular isnt made by Yamaha. In fact many MErcury motors share this same pump. It is made by a private company and both motor companies buy them from them. This guy has a direct line to the manufacturer and passes them on to you. After a part like this passes so many different hands, a $100 pump becomes $1000.

I bought the pump for $400. It is brand new, in the box, and was exactly what I needed!

I wanted to share this guy with you so in case you need any parts you can go to this guy and see if he can save you some dough. He has sold over 4000 parts and has 100% positive feedback.

Heres the link to his Ebay Store:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/HAppIeMac-IT-to-outboards-and-more__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I hope you find this useful. I sure did!

- T
Tmac

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing JT thats awesome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Boat Repair, Electronics, and Motor Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: