CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » General Topics
Viewing Topic: Getting rid of Fishercats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flippy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Getting rid of Fishercats Reply with quote

Ok, A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in my boat in the garage about 11pm. All of a sudden I hear ,I thought 2 children playing, crying then fighting so I grabbed a spotlight and opened the back door and HOLY SHIT, what the F#%$ are those Demon lookin weasels, scared the livin F#$% out of me.Since then I borrowed some night vision goggles but they arent coming around when I sit and wait for them, but they come when Im not looking for them, its LIKE THEY KNOW!!! I just dont want them around, any ideas or should I take them out! Im trying to get pictures of them, They seem really skittish, Im really concerned about my dogs, even though there big. these things look like they can destroy any pet. I think Im going to put my hunting thongs on. Twisted Evil
Justin Tralli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there is a permit you can get to remove them. I dont think they'll bother a big dog but cats and small dogs they'll eat. If you dont already, get a bow and start target practice.
Stratos17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen them while hunting in Cheshire. A pair of them. They are freaky. Very fast and they kind of slither. I saw them methodicaly working a stone wall for squirrels. I wouldnt want to mess with them. I think they are protected.
slimecoat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry flippy, the only help I can offer is that I think you should try running out there in your rainbow colored thong and I'm sure they will never be back. Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imo....

heavyweight80

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those things have nasty attitudes. You're supposed to report them to DEP. It's illegal to shoot them. They're invasive,but also protected like bobcats. I was fishing 2yrs ago out in Durham and one came down the hill and stopped not even 10ft from me at the brook. The thing was like 4ft long.Now I carry a big stick for that reason

Last edited by heavyweight80 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Bass Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

setup snares.

Justin
Old Mud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with PD on this one !!!! Guaranteed to get rid of ANYTHING you don't want !!!!

Crank it up !!!!!!!!

Very Happy

Link

All that truly matters in the end is that you LOVED !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: