CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: CT Walleye Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkeeterJim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terminator, was there at Batterson couple of weeks ago and caught a nice smallie probably close to 4-4.5 lbs. Totally shocked as I did not think there were smallies in there. SkeeterRon took a pic of it, looks like a Candlewood smallie. Very Happy Gotta post it sometime.
Vikingned

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkeeterJim wrote:
Terminator, was there at Batterson couple of weeks ago and caught a nice smallie probably close to 4-4.5 lbs. Totally shocked as I did not think there were smallies in there. SkeeterRon took a pic of it, looks like a Candlewood smallie. Very Happy Gotta post it sometime.

SkeeterJim,

I live about 3 mins by car from Batterson and I always thought that I've caught every type of fish that place holds. A SMB???????? I've been fishing there for 40 plus years and never landed a SMB. I wonder if someone planted that there. One thing I do know, alot of guys catch fish somewhere and then plant them there, just like the PIKE. I know for a fact, fishermen have planted Pike there from the CT River and Bantam, also, the college, CCSU, had a science project going on years ago, and if true, I learned that they also put some live juvenile Pike in there about 25 years ago...

But the SMB catch really shocks me.

ned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: