CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Hunting
Viewing Topic: Opening day shotgun stateland 1,2,3,4 hahahaha
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KidBass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Opening day shotgun stateland 1,2,3,4 hahahaha Reply with quote

Well this story is gonna give you guys a chuckle,Ok well we get there around 6:30 and about 8:00 my dads friend mike shot an 150lb doe so i had to drag it up three giant hills witch killed but i got over it.So here's my story we tag this deer and we go back out around 2:00 and i get in one of the most confritble spots ive ever been in it was like a re-cliner so anyways about 2:30 im looking down a hill to a valley and to the right of me there's a sun spot coming through the trees about 85 yards away i look at were my dad had gone to the left to sit and i look back at the sunspot and there's a fork horn there, I'm like kool it's like god put him their then he looks like he is going to turn so i throw a shot at him with my 12 gauge ithica deer slayer with breenikees and miss he comes running at me and stops about 75 yard away he had no idea were i was, he was standing broad side i throw the second shot and he bucks down and disapears so im all happy thinking i got him then i see him walking up the hill he was on and stops again broad side now i'm getting mad throw a third shot at him and it goes under him and i miss again but he's still walking like nothing happend now im really mad. I put another round in the gun and fire for the forth shot and i miss again over his back and again he walks away up the hill with his flag up and blows and walks away.My dad is basiclly running tord me and i cant believe i missed 4 times well thats my story plz comment back your truly KIDBASS.
WishinIWasFishin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dad once shot a buck with a .50 cal muzzleloader broadside, he gave a shiver and just keep walking, like it bounced off. Needless to say with a muzzleloader he didn't get a second shot.
Old standby push button
Stratos17

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try a scope on your gun. If you have a scope on your gun you need a solid rest. I missed a deer at 60 yds broadside a few years back. Couldnt believe it. While searching for sign i found a 3in sapling with my slug in it. You can also look at it this way....next year that fork horn will be a 6 or an 8pt. You'll get one....Saturday!!! Good Luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Hunting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: