CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: squantz pond and candlewood lake
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hookt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: squantz pond and candlewood lake Reply with quote

hey to all my hardwater fishin brothers! im heading out on squantz this saturday with a couple of competitive co-worker friends and just wondering if anyone could give me a little help shuttin up these self proclaimed experts up. hows the ice thickness off the beach? monday is a holiday for a buddy and me and i wanted to hit candlewood but am a little weiry of thin ice! cant beat this lake for smallies largemouths and big pearch!! i know i ask for a lot but im just nuts with ice fishin!!! thanx for any info!!---- Very Happy
bumbala357

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: squantz pond and candlewood lake Reply with quote

hookt wrote:
hey to all my hardwater fishin brothers! im heading out on squantz this saturday with a couple of competitive co-worker friends and just wondering if anyone could give me a little help shuttin up these self proclaimed experts up. hows the ice thickness off the beach? monday is a holiday for a buddy and me and i wanted to hit candlewood but am a little weiry of thin ice! cant beat this lake for smallies largemouths and big pearch!! i know i ask for a lot but im just nuts with ice fishin!!! thanx for any info!!---- Very Happy
Hear Squantz has about 7" about 400 yds out.Candlewood is like 8 or 9 off the Danbury town park and out past the Island is also good no news on other areas of Candlewood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: