CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Ice Fishing Reports
Viewing Topic: Wyassup Lake
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basswacka19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Wyassup Lake Reply with quote

i was just wondering if anyone has ice fished Wyassup Lake this season? Ive never been there but an old timer i ran in to at Amos lake told me he's had some good luck catching smallmouths there. i'm thinking about hitting it this weekend as long as the ice holds up.
billybass

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright basswacka19 ,so springs still a little ways away but u cant take anymore huh,got to get out there,sweet. I have never been there but the ice is still decent up here, central ct , its about 9 inches ,a little soupy on top but still decent ice, where some waterproof somthing and you will be good to go. And its not to cold that makes it even more enjoyable, good luck let me know how u make out
basswacka19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yup i got the itch! thanks for the info and ill let ya know how i do.
Bluegill Terminator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres monster largemouth down there and also in Long Pond which is right around the corner.
SurfFishing05

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bass i fish there every year and theres some big bass in there i landed a nice 5 and a nice 7 in there. If you wanna meet up and fish it let me know i know the area a little to well lol
basswacka19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sounds good,ill let you know if i'm gonna go there. If not this winter then i definitely want to go there in the spring. Can i launch my 19ft nitro there or should i bring the jon boat in the summer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Ice Fishing Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: