CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Lake Fishing
Viewing Topic: Long Pond
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bass 4 me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Long Pond Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I,m 13 and new to CT and I live in Ledyard. The closest place to fish by me is Long Pond and I would like to go there once this darn ice goes away. I would like to know if it has decent fishing or not, and where some other places to fish in or near ledyard where you do not need a boat. Thanks alot.

Bass 4 me Smile
rjskeeter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome kid to the site.long pond does hold some good fish also across the street up the road is lanter hill pond wich also holds some nice bass.me and my son who is 16 tounament fish ,and also fun fish alot ill give u my email shoot me an email once it warms up if its ok with your folks if u woud like 2 jump on the boat with us give me a email and we can make arrange ments to meet at the luanch and meet your parents to make sure its ok with them rj skeeter@ct.meterocast.net good luck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Long Pond Reply with quote

RjSkeeter,
Thanks for the info about Long pond and Lanternhill pond. I just looked at the anglers guide on the DEP's site and saw Amos, it is about 20 mins away from me and was wondering about it's fishing? Also thank you for the offer to come fish with you. I tallked about it with my parentsand they said a firm no Crying or Very sad . They are way to overprotective. Once again thanks.

Bass 4 me
rjskeeter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i understand your parents and u will some day to.maybe well see u down there some time amos is a great lake u can fish right from the boat launch and land some nice fish.also u might want to try my favorite lake of isles even closer and they have a nice dock to fish from.well good luck keep fishin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Lake Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: