CTFishTalk.com Forum Index

CTFishTalk.com Forum Index » Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc…
Viewing Topic: WHAT SHOULD I BUY??!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bass 4 me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: WHAT SHOULD I BUY??!! Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm going to Dicks sporting goods to buy some fishing gear and have no idea what I really need? Confused
I have 1 spinner bait, 1 inline spinner, 1 X-rap shad, 2 X-raps size 10 and 8, 1 Rat-l-trap, 1 pack of 4inch soft plastic Jerk shads,a handful of panfish jigs, Hooks, Weights, Snaps, Swivels,and a pack of 5inch Storm Wildeye swim shads.
It just seems like every time I watch a fishing show on TV it says This is essential, that should be in every box etc... I am only 13 so I do not have a BUNCH Embarassed of cash to spend, so I would like to get the essentials and then go from their. I do not have a boat to fish from so I probably wont do much Pitching, Flipping,and soforth. Thanks so much

Last edited by Bass 4 me on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
chumley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds to me you got it pretty covered,maybe a topwater bait like a jitterbug,buzzbait,or frogs also 5" senko,s are a must. good luck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: WHAT SHOULD I BUY??!! Reply with quote

I was thinking about getting a popper or a buzzbait,along with another spinner and inline spinner and mabey a crankbait,and 4" swimbaits. Thanks for the input.
pdcrack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if fishing from shore a frog is a must. Nothing like catching bass from under lilly pads on a frog.
flippy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bass 4 Me,When I was 13, I was throwing rubber worms and floating rapalas, and thats all i threw, You have plenty of time to blow money like most of us do, Its great that your into fishing, You have the basics, If I were you I would try to get into a summer fishing camp,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CTFishTalk.com Forum Index -> Bait, Tackle, Rods and Reels etc… All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: